Unfurling Back to Love: Representing Air Signs Gemini, Libra, Aquarius
Pacific Bleeding Heart
Manifests Heart Chakra Energy
The fourth chakra - the heart chakra - relates to matters of the heart. In manifesting, we are always blocked if "our heart is not in it". It is important to follow your heart. The question is, "What is your heart telling you to do?" The Heart Chakra represents love in its many forms. It reminds you that everything in life can unfold into love or fear. When unfurled back enough, the foundation of all you seek lies in the universal desire and right to feel love and be loved. Love heals. God is love. This is the force that will change the world
Meditation on the Heart Chakra
- Sit in a comfortable position that will allow you to remain alert and then focus your concentration on this exercise. Close your eyes and prepare for the meditation.
- As you bring yourself into the present moment, check the mind and body for things you have carried throughout the day – perhaps things that have been going on recently or thoughts from the events of the day.
- Whatever the thoughts and feelings are, simply acknowledge them and allow them to be, without any analysis or judgement.
- Bring awareness to your breathing. Just breathe naturally and normally, without trying to control it; being mindful of the breath rising and falling as you inhale and exhale. As you breathe in focus on breathing in and then as you breathe out, focus on breathing out. Simply concentrate on the breath, breathing in and breathing out.
- Now gently shift your focus from the breath and bring it to sensations on the body. Observe and acknowledge the myriad of sensations flowing through the body as they change with each moment.
- If you find areas of tightness and tension with your body check try to allow them to soften and relax. Focus on your Heart Chakra over your heart.
- One of the best things you can do to bring something into your life is to be already thankful for it – as if it already happened. See your chakra healed and thriving and it will be. Ask it if there is anything you need to do to help it heal. Open your eyes.
Healing the Heart Chakra
List ways you can express more love for yourself. For example;
- buy yourself some flowers
- have a “me date” each week doing something you love,
- choose healthy food,
- say “no” sometimes
Love for oneself and others, relationships, compassion, forgiveness, empathy, connection, receptivity, acceptance, generosity. Open your heart.Alchemist Iris