Connect with your third eye chakra and transcend what you understand with your mind.
The Pineal Perspective
Transcendence of Duality
Connect with your third eye chakra and transcend what you understand with your mind. Discover a deeper inner knowing through the interconnected web of all what is and has been. You can tune into this wisdom at will, as and when you wish. This wisdom is ancient yet pioneering. It is the creator of the free will we choose to weave from moment to moment.
Be the observant witness, allow the transcendence of duality, without judgement. Be mindful, listen and allow your unfurling intuition to unravel the paradoxes of reality.
Meditation on the Third Eye Chakra
Sit in a comfortable position that will allow you to remain alert and then focus your concentration on this exercise. Close your eyes and prepare for the meditation.
- As you bring yourself into the present moment, check the mind and body for things you have carried throughout the day – perhaps things that have been going on recently or thoughts from the events of the day.
- Whatever the thoughts and feelings are, simply acknowledge them and allow them to be, without any analysis or judgement.
- Bring awareness to your breathing. Just breathe naturally and normally, without trying to control it; being mindful of the breath rising and falling as you inhale and exhale. As you breathe in focus on breathing in and then as you breathe out, focus on breathing out. Simply concentrate on the breath, breathing in and breathing out.
- Now gently shift your focus from the breath and bring it to sensations on the body. Observe and acknowledge the myriad of sensations flowing through the body as they change with each moment.
- If you find areas of tightness and tension with your body check try to allow them to soften and relax. Focus on the Crown Chakra. Keep listening to your breath and allow what ever may come. When you feel finished open your eyes.
Healing Your Third Eye Chakra
Examine limiting ideas, listen more, balance the left hemisphere’s logical and analytical thinking with inner guidance and deeper wisdom.
Take note of any thought patterns that may be holding you from your fullest potential, through the mind based fear of past experiences.
The seat of wisdom and consciousness, intuition, imagination, seeing inner and outer worlds, limitlessness, understanding