The Death Tarot energies prompt: Honor that which is passing. Celebrate the beauty and fragility of life. Welcome endings.
The Death Tarot and Marigold
The Death Tarot signifies it is time to let go of the past. The time has come to grow beyond limitations, metamorphically. It rarely is to be taken as a literal death.
Many times when we think things are happening to us, they are actually happening for us. As we overcome obstacles, setbacks and heartbreaks, with grace, we grow, and ascend.
The Death Tarot energies manifest if Marigold
Energy of the Death tarot can be embodied by a man, woman or situation. It is symbolized by:
- spiritual transformation
- new beginnings
- letting go
- sudden or unexpected upheaval,
- stripping away worthless matter
The Death Tarot and Spiritual Transformation
All things come to an end. Accept the renewal. First, pay homage to what must die. It has added to your life.
The rich scent and vibrant color of the marigold is said to lead the souls of the beloved dead home. Let us celebrate them and the lives they lived.
I’m willing to let go of the past version of myself
- Honor your experiences as they pass. Like delicate paper flags, life is fragile and fleeting.
- Delight in the beautiful moments.
- Bright marigold flowers will eventually wither and fade, honor this time of transition.
- A sacred contract is reaching completion. Let the petals fall.
- Spiritual transformation is a beautiful thing.
Crafting With Death Tarot Symbology
The botanical world is rich with mythology and medicine that spans continents, eras and ideologies.
- Create ceremony to acknowledge a symbolic death.
- Build a mandala outside to celebrate beauty. As it is consumed into the body of the earth, release your hold on what you no longer need.
- Welcome transformation by making art with butterfly imagery.
- Healing With the Color Orange: Video
Get into a relaxing position and close your eyes, make sure you are a comfortable temperature and not likely to be interrupted.
- Take three deep breaths
- Feel your tension melting away.
Imagine yourself doing one of the crafts mentioned above. Use your imagination. Make it as elaborate or as simple as you like. Have whomever you would like to be there come and share the time with you.
Imagine what it would look and feel like, as if it were really happening. Use your five senses and imagine all the sensory details as though you are really there.
Be creative and indulge in this moment.
Spend as long as you like in this visualization and feel the benefits of crafting with nature. Think about your meditation as often as you like as you go through your day. If possible, create it in reality.
An herbcrafter is an afficianada of the botanical realm. She is in love with plants and longs to know them more deeply.
Her approach is driven by a playful, wild spirit.
The herbcrafter embraces the plant world as her teacher and friend through observation and botany, gardening and wildcrafting, medicine and kitchen craft, fiber arts and weaving, art and magic.
She recognizes herself as part of nature. She seeks reciprocity in all things. Through the relationship with the botanical world, she learns how plants and people can be of service to one another.
Honor that which is passing. Celebrate the beauty and fragility of life. Welcome endings