It is always the season to strengthen reasons to believe in yourself. This is fundamental to mental and spiritual wellness and balance.
Become a Spiritual Heavyweight
It may be a challenge to find or define the important things to believe in. You may be in the process of, for the first time, collecting the things that fill you up. Or, you may be in the process of purging the things that no longer fill you up and replacing them with new things. This has more weight in life than many people give it. When you don't know what you believe in you are a spiritual lightweight. Therefore, there is nothing to ground you. There is nothing that sustains you and gives you depth.
Don’t Stay in the Shallows
A life well spent allows no time to stay in the shallows. Life demands that you go deep. Don't remain small and contracted. Instead, expand your horizons beyond what you believe to be your limitations. You have a unique voice that needs to be expressed in the world. The universe is supportive of new ideas and approaches at this time, so speak up and speak out.
- 1. For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven:
- 2. time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted;
- 3. time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
- 4. time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
- 5. time to throw away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
- 6. time to seek, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to throw away;
- 7. time to tear, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
- 8. time to love, and a time to hate; a time for war, and a time for peace
Yourself as a Risk Taker
Believe in yourself as a risk taker. The world is so much less without them. Life is an adventure and often, new opportunities will arise that you won't know how to deal with. You are required to trust that this new phase will reveal wonders and miracles as you step into unknown territory
THE TRUTH SEEKERS AND STATUS QUO RESISTERS
Ask the questions they really want to know. Confidently pursue what is right even when it isn't poplar: No facades. No half-truths. No compromises.
THE LIFE LOVERS AND SLOW SONG-IN-THE-KITCHEN DANCERS
Smile at every stranger and wear their hearts on their sleeves. Uphold authenticity time and again: No distance. No armor. No walls
THE COURSE CHANGERS AND PATH MAKERS
Risk it all to follow their hearts and lead others to new places. Steadily move forward without always naming the challenges they overcome: No compass. No safety net. No way to know where the road will go.
THE WORLD NEEDS RISK TAKERS LIKE ME AND YOU
Pave the way for others to follow. Tiptoe past their comfort zones to say yes when they could have said no. Every day, in big and small ways, we all wake up and push toward the unknown. Never rising out of new waters the same as we were before.
Some More Things to Believe In
Affirmations for the Soul
- I believe in home, that it should restore me from today and ready me for tomorrow. I believe in friendship, because friends who feel like family are the best kind of friends, and that nothing matters more than family. I believe in seeking the balance between hustle and rest and learning to find contentment in both.
- I believe everyone deserves a seat at the table and everyone has a story worth telling. I believe in human kindness, knowing we are made better when we all work together. I believe in courage, in cartwheeling past my comfort zones and trying something a little bit scary every day. I believe that failure needn’t be a negative thing; rather, I learn from my mistakes and fail smarter next time.
- I believe in doing good work that matters and, in choosing that, nudging others toward doing the same. I believe that newer isn’t always better and that it’s time for the pendulum of trend to swing back to the basics.
- I believe in unearthing beauty, however hidden or subtle it might be. I believe that each day is a gift and that everyday miracles are scattered about if only we have eyes to see. And all heroic pursuits large or small, I believe there may be none greater than a life well loved.
- I believe in the God within me. I believe that the more faith I put in the fact that God lives in me, the more balanced and successful I will become.
MY OLD BELIEFS
List three beliefs you feel are holding you back. For example; people always leave me, money is evil, I will never reach my goal.
MY NEW BELIEFS
Create new beliefs to replace the old ones. For example; I am surrounded by supportive people, I support myself, money is a valuable tool to improve my life and help others. When you find yourself thinking of the old belief, immediately replace it with your new belief.
If you believe in yourself, anything is possibleUnknown